Return to Content
Call us :
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: CLICK ON A QUESTION TO SHOW THE ANSWER - CLICK AGAIN TO HIDE IT
1. What will you do to prepare my apartment before I move in?
Appliance check, Clean or repalce carpet, Give unit a professional cleaning
2.Do I have to be present for a service technician to perform work?
No as long as you grant permission to enter
3. Do you have on-site maintenance?
4. An item in my unit needs repair. How do I get help?
During business hours contact the leasing offce. If it is a after hours emergency you can contact our after hours phone line.
5. What happens if I am locked out?
During business hours please contact the office. After hours you can contact our onsite maintenance staff
1. Is parking available?
2.What amenities does the property offer?
Sparkling Swimming pool open 7 days a week.
3. During which time periods are the pools and decks available for use?
4. Is your community pet friendly?
5. What appliances are standard?
Garbage disposal, Stove , Fridge, Dishwasher
6. Do you offer furnished apartments?
1. How long does it take for an application to be approved?
Less then 24 hours
2. What are my options for paying my rent?
You can pay online or you can bring your rent into the office with a check or money order.
3. Am I required to purchase renter's insurance?
Check, Money order Cashiers Check or Online payments
4. Which provider can I use for Internet and cable?
Comcast, AT&T, Wow
5. If my situation changes can I get out of my lease?
6. How do I set up my utilities?
Contact Detroit Edison for Electric service at 1-800-477-4747
7. Which utilities are included in my rent?
Portion of the gas sewer & Water-$60.00 cap on 1 bed $70.00 cap on 2 bed
1. Is there public transportation within close proximity of the buildings?
One mile away
2.What school System are you in?
1. How do I get to your communtiy?
We are located at 33105 Warren Rd between Wayne & Venoy in Westland
For Future Residents
1. How can I apply for an apartment?
In person or online at www.regentscourtwestland.com
2. What if I’m not ready to apply? What other options are there?
Schedule an appointment to come in and tour our floorplan.
3. What do you look for in the application?
Resident is required to make 3 times the monthly rent and have a credit score above 575
4. Is there any specific advice you can give to a first-time renter?
Pay rent ontime to avoid fees, Be courteous and aware of your neighbors
5. How can I check availability for furnished apartments?
We do no have furnished apartments. We can give you information to call a vendor to rent furniture if you would like. You can Google furnished Apartments in the area.
6. Does it cost anything to take a tour?
7. Do I have to make an appointment or do you accept walk-ins?
We accept both appointments and walk ins.
8. Does this community offer a bonus if I was referred by one of my friends?
We pay a Resident referral of $250.00 to the current resident.
9. Can I get a price reduction if I sign a longer lease or pay for rent a year in advance?
10. What is the renters’ insurance policy?
Your own choice of provider. Community does require $100,000 in liability insurance.
11. How accessible is the management at the local office?
12. Where specifically in the apartment community is the apartment located?
We would be able to give you a tour of the unit that is availalble in the community.
13. What will you do to prepare my apartment before I move in?
Appliance Check, Clean or replace Carpet, Professional Cleaning
14. What is the condition of the unit?
15. What’s the noise level like?
Very Calm living environment
16. What’s the parking situation?
First come first serve
17. Where are the washer and dryer/hookups?
Not in unit but washers and dryers located in every building
18.Where do residents shop?
1 Mile from Westland Mall, 2 miles from Target and Meijers
19. Am I allowed to decorate the apartment without penalty?
20. How are maintenance issues handled?
In a timely matter
21. Are there any monthly fees?
22. What are the policies about guests and listing on Airbnb?
Not allowed for security reasons.
23. Are pets allowed? If so, is there a fee?
Yes, $225.00 upfront fee & $30.00 per month.
24. Are there building quiet hours or fees for using communal spaces?
Quiet hours begin at 10:00pm
25. Which roommates will be held responsible if we don’t make rent?
10% late fee and any legal fees.
26. Are utilities included? If so, which ones?
Cap on Gas ,sewer and water bills.
27. What happens when there’s a maintenance problem in the apartment?
Call the office or after hours emergency line
28. What would it take to break the lease?
30 day notice & 2 month lease breaking fee.
29. How much will I pay in up-front costs when I sign the lease?
$100.00 Admin fee, Security deposit between $500.00-$1000.00 plus prorated rent for the month.
For Current Residents
1. What fees will I need to pay if I have to break my lease?
2 month lease breaking fee
2.How do I pay my rent online?
Through our resident portal at www.regentscourtwestland.com
3. Does this community offer a referral bonus if I tell my friends?
4. If I transfer from one apartment community to another, will my security deposit transfer to the new community or do I need to pay another security deposit to the new community?
As long as there is no damages to your current home
5. Will I be allowed to sublet my apartment?
If your sublet is approved by our standards
For full functionality of this site it is necessary to